Saturday, November 27, 2010

Excuses

Some of you may remember the Cleveland response video to LeBron's Nike ad, the commercial where he repeatedly asks the camera, "What should I do?" Whether you loved the commercial or hated it, you have to admit that it does raise some interesting questions about the psyche of the King.

I wrote two extended posts on "The Decision" back before and after it happened. In the second, and also during a post from way back during the NBA Playoffs, I referenced several writers and my own personal opinion on LBJ's lack of a "killer" gene, that Michael Jordan X-Factor. Where am I going with this?

Someone decided to mash-up an old MJ commercial with the newer LBJ commercial creating the video below. Maybe, you should listen up, LBJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment