Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Brett Favre: Rise Up

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Our long national nightmare is finally ending. Brett Favre recently filed retirement papers with the NFL. There are articles saying silly things like "Favre's legacy still intact" etc. that I will not dignify with a link because the four people that read this blog might actually click it.

The man singlehandedly ruined unquantifiable hours of my SportsCenter viewing over the past few years. The man has sent pictures of his penis to women that aren't his wife, and more accusations are coming out. He is not a "warrior" and I'm completely exhausted of the entire Monday Night Football crew worshipping the ground he walks on.

And now, here we are, basically where we started, except this time (fingers crossed, because with this loon, you never really know) it's finally over. As a parting shot, I give you Brett Favre, asking you a bunch of questions:



Thanks to @PhilJKowalski for the video.

1 comment:

  1. Funny enough I read this blog and had no idea you wrote it, I was just following your tweet! I started laughing when you said the four people who read this blog might actually click on a posted link- very witty.

    ReplyDelete